WARNING: THIS AGREEMENT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. READ IT CAREFULLY!
Every Parent/Guardian must read and consent to this waiver, acknowledgement of risk and release of liability (the “Waiver”) prior to enrolling a Player in Sport Activities (as defined herein) with Football for the World Development Inc.
I, the Parent/Legal Guardian of the above referenced Player/child (herein referred to as the “Player”, or the “Member”), on behalf of the Member, hereby agree with, for the benefit of Football for the World Development Inc., its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, business operators, agents and site property owners or lessors (the “Organization”), the following waiver of all claims, release from all liability, assumption of all risks, agreement not to sue and other terms of this Waiver.
I, the Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s) of the minor, Member, and on behalf of their family, heirs, executors and assigns, by enrolling in Sports Activities, which includes but is not limited to contact and non-contact sport/fitness activities, lessons, classes, training, use of facilities, transportation services and/or other programs provided to the member by the Organization (the “Sports Activities”), with the Organization. hereby voluntarily waive, release, relinquish and discharge the Organization and all affiliated organizations and their officers, coaches, athletes, directors, representatives, volunteers, and agents from any and all liabilities, claims, suits, actions or causes of actions (whether anticipated or unanticipated) (referred to herein as “Legal Proceedings”) arising out of any and all actions, injuries, death or damages of any nature incurred while participating in Sports Activities.
I consent to the use of the Member’s name, portrait, video, picture or photograph by the Organization as part of its program or media advertising. I understand that media may be made available online at www.footballfortheworld.org, www.fftwdevelopment.com, www.instagram.com/football4theworld/, www.instagram.com/fftwdevelopment/, www.facebook.com/footballfortheworld, www.facebook.com/fftwdevelopment and any other publications as the Organization may from time to time create. I agree that I shall have no claim against the Organization, Football for the World Development Inc. or Football for the World Foundation or have the right to seek compensation/damages against anyone accessing or using this media, whether online, in print or by any other means.
Please consult your physician prior to starting an exercise or Sports Activity, and prior to joining Football for the World Development Inc. programs.
Check the "Agree" box for each item below after reading, understanding and consenting to each item:
- I am the Parent/ Legal Guardian of the Member, and I am executing this Waiver on behalf of the Member in my capacity as Parent/ Legal Guardian and with the intent that this Waiver be binding on myself and the Member for all purposes.
- “Sport Activities” includes but is not limited to contact and non-contact sport/fitness activities, lessons, classes, training, use of facilities, transportation services and/or other programs provided to the Member by the Organization.
- I am aware that there are inherent and significant dangers, hazards and risks (“Risks”) associated with the participation in Sport Activities. I understand that the Risks are relative to the Member’s state of fitness or health (physical, mental and emotional), and to the awareness, care and skill with which the Member conducts him or herself while participating in Sport Activities.
- I freely accept and fully assume all responsibility for all Risks and possibilities of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from the Member’s participation in Sport Activities. I agree that although the Organization has taken steps to reduce the Risks and increase the safety of the Sport Activities, it is not possible for the Organization to make the Sport Activities completely safe. I accept these Risks and agree to the terms of this Waiver even if the Organization is found to be negligent or in breach of any duty of care or any obligation to the Member in the Member’s participation in Sport Activities.
- I acknowledge the Member’s obligation to inform the nearest employee of the Organization if the Member feels any pain, discomfort, fatigue or any other symptoms the Member may suffer before, during or immediately after participating in Sport Activities. I understand that the Member may stop participating at any time, and has the right to immediately withdraw from any Sports Activities in which the conduct of any party seems beyond the scope of training, makes the Member uncomfortable or which the Member believes will be harmful to him or her.
- In addition to consideration given to the Organization for the Member’s participation in Sport Activities, I and my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, as well as the Member’s heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns (collectively our “Legal Representatives”) agree: a) to waive all claims that I, the Member or our Legal Representatives have or may have in the future against the Organization; and b) to release and forever discharge the Organization from all liability for all personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from the Member’s participation in Sport Activities due to any cause, including but not limited to negligence (failure to use such care as a reasonably prudent and careful person would use under similar circumstances), breach of any duty imposed by law, breach of contract or mistake or error in judgment of the Organization.
- I agree to be liable for and to hold harmless and indemnify the Organization from all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs demands including court costs and costs on a solicitor and own client basis, and liabilities of whatsoever nature or kind arising out of or in any way connected with the Member’s participation in Sport Activities.
- I agree that this Waiver and all terms contained within are governed by the laws of the Province or Territory in which the Member is participating in Sport Activities. I hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that Province or Territory.
- I confirm that I have had sufficient time to read and understand each term in this Waiver in its entirety, and have agreed to the terms freely and voluntarily. I understand that this waiver is binding on myself, the Member and our Legal Representatives.
All cancellation requests will be charged a $ 50.00 administration fee per child cancelled. There are no refunds for cancellations requested after the start date of the first Development session of each respected program.
Football for the World Development Inc. will not be held liable or issue refunds/credits/pro-rates for any personal scheduling conflicts.
Severe Weather Cancellation
FFTW Development sessions will only be cancelled in severe weather conditions. FFTW Development will work to reasonably reschedule any missed sessions due to weather cancellations and will not refund any program fees should it not be able to secure additional field time.