Operations Manager - Clyde D'Souza

Clyde is our in house number guru who manages our back end books, fancy charts, data and pricing analysis. If the CRA is reading this, Clyde did it ;)

He's the definition of calm, cool and collected. He's hard to read but know that 98% of the time he's kidding and in very good spirits. As for the other 2%, he is likely mulling over Nibin's weird logic on a business decision. 

If you ever need a second invoice or sales receipt sent to you simply e-mail info@fftwdevelopment.com and Clyde will be happy to help!